Thursday, September 6, 2007

PMAP's 20th at The Pen!

Event: Professional Models Association of the Philippine's 20th Anniversary
Venue: Rigodon, The Peninsula Manila
Date: September 5, 2007, 7 pm.
Attire: Formal
Sponsors: The Peninsula Manila, Samsung, Belo Medical Group, Bench

I have to admit, after just 1 and a half glass of champagne, I was already feeling quite giddy. My face was all hot and I was saying things that I would normally keep mum about. Especially to MAA, his wife Margaret and Srdjan. I would rather not go there but where I want to go is to a lot of these designers to have my clothes done!

I am telling you, Filipinos have so much talent that it is oozing out of my eye sockets. 25 fashion designers showcased their work as tribute to the PMAP's 20th birthday. Directed by Jackie Aquino and President of PMAP, Rissa Samson worked day and night for this event and how proud they must have felt to have such a successful and well attended show.

As I was busy gulping my champagne, I was really not in the mood to take photos of the people who were there. Luckily, Srdjan was there to take over and snapped away as much as he could. Enjoy and fyi, if you want to see the details of the clothes, please click on the photo to enlarge.

Janina and her honey. 


Annabel Rama and Carmina Sanchez


Your blogger and Srdjan Mendoza


Annabel Rama and Puey Quinones


The designers



The filled to the max ballroom.




Srdjan with a big smile. I wonder why....


OK, will stop dilly dallying...HERE GOES!!!

Frederick Peralta






Randy Ortiz



Rajo Laurel





Inno Sotto





Rene Salud





Rhette Eala



Lulu Tan Gan



Patrice Ramos Diaz





Unsure as to who made the following dresses. When I find out, I will post asap.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Our blogger" looks so tan! Where has she been? Forget why Srdjan is happy, where is the guy behind him looking? Who is the girl with the yellow dress and boobs out?

Candifier said...

Haha...well, that is exactly why SJ is happy, because of the girl behind him. I am not sure what she is wearing but one thing is for sure, heads turned when she passed by.

Your blogger was tipsy. Blood rushed to her face and made her look tan.