Sunday, June 17, 2007

Totally Tali!




A weekend getaway at Tali Beach was what I needed to get some serious R and R (Rest and Relaxation). I slept for almost 20 hours and felt like I needed more but it was time to get up and take some photos of what I think is a great place for you guys to check out.



Along Sunset Beach Road, we found a little cove that has a great place for cliff jumping. Unfortunately, I had already showered and put away my bathing suit so I just took photos of my brothers who were dared and had to show how macho they really are. They would have done a higher jump but it was already low tide and was a bit dangerous.

The view was amazing although the weather was too darn hot. Steaming in fact. I had to borrow my brother's oversized T-shirt because I had totally drenched mine with sweat. Not a nice feeling. EEEUUUWWWW!
But then again, seeing all this was worth it.


Next time I find myself in this area, I vow to do the jump just to show you guys that I ain't no sissy girl!

No comments: