Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's so ZARAp!!! (Part 1)

I have two words for this event. Super delish!

Because there's so many photos that I took, I have to do 2 separate blogs for this 1 event. There was just so much eyecandy that I need to share with you peeps. I honestly do not know where to start so I will go with my gutt feeling and tell you first about the fashion show, my 3rd this week alone. I am all runwalked out.

Event: Zara's preview of the new collection
Venue: Powerplant, Rockwell
Date: April 26, 2007

The set up, AMAZING. All white, huge, more than life version of photo frames and vanity table, rotating platform elevated for all to see, even those seated in the back. Because the Rockwell tent was full, I had no choice but to remain standing near the front which I really did not mind because I was able to take better photos. See, that's how dedicated I am to entertain and update my millions of avid readers.




I didn't pay much attention to the clothes because I know I can always go to the store and check them out more closely. I was focusing more on getting a good photo of this hunk of a model that everyone was going gaga about. Whenever he would stop to pose, a lot of the girls would literally scream with delight. He knew he was handsome because he would totally flirt with the audience by showing a great big smile. I have to admit, he was gooood looking. Obviously not a Flipper, he must be Brazilian or some kind of god that the Greeks failed to identify.




There were super cute kids that modelled as well. They were so adorable and a lot of oooohhhs and aaahhhhs could be heard a mile away when they would come out of the backstage. These mostly came from the parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, classmates, neighbors, yayas and the drivers that each kid had brought along. There was this kid that stood out because he knew how to work the crowd. I thought he was the cutest as well until I chanced upon him outside the tent. Steffie and I greeted and congratulated him for a job well done and his reply to us was an exxagerated,

"WHOOOO ARE YOU PEOPLE???" (shaking his head as he says this)

Ok, in my book, this cute boy turned out to be Chucky's long lost little brother. He was the biggest brat I have ever encountered. I wanted to reply to him with an even more exxagerated,

"You messing with me boy? You want some of this? Chill with a sleeping pill."

But of course all I could do is give him and his mom my fakest smile I could make.




The store remained open till late to accommodate late night shoppers and I saw these 2 shirts that were cute but I would never wear. So no need to get these for me (yeah, you know who you are). Don't worry, when I find things that I want, I will make sure to write a very long and detailed blog about it. (wink wink)




There was a party after the show but that's a whole new story. Watch out for it.


Now, I gotta get this brat's name so that I can reunite him with his brother.

No comments: