Sunday, April 22, 2007

A few of my favorite blings.

Ok, you know that I am into jewellery. So, of course I will write about it. (This is the part where my male friends/readers will skip to the blogs where there is drinking and partying involved.)

I need to show off some of Jul B. Dizon Jewellery's creations. I mean after all, this blog is all about my ego so please, read, enjoy and add your great comment (no negative comments allowed).

Colors. That's what we are all about. Of course we also deal with diamonds. Quite a lot in fact but it is the colored gems that make our creative juices explode (ooh that sounds sexy).



Let's start with this pair of diamond mobile earrings. No it doesn't make phone calls but it will surely call the attention of your friends when you wear this piece. Super flirty. This design is by my sister, Ginny who won an award in Korea. So wearing something similiar to this pair automatically puts you in the AWJPG (Award Winning Jewellery Piece Gang).



Multi-colored, flat, pastel colored sapphires mounted in unplated yellow gold. This baby is to die for. It is so light in the ear despite the wideness of it. It covers the whole earlobe and falls midway from the neck to the shoulder. It gently sways so every move you make will twinkle in the eyes of onlookers. And you will be amazed at the price of this pair. Surely your honey can afford to get this for you for all the hard time he gives you. Making you go through pain of giving birth to his children, preparing his food every single night. Making sure he drinks his vitamins and all the other things that a woman has to go through with their spoiled partners. So if I were you, send him over my way and I will make sure he leaves the store with a goodie bag for you.



This is called the Garden necklace. White mother of pearl carved flowers with diamonds in the center and diamond leaves scattered on the vine. I have done many designs using this theme and it always amazes me how happy my clients are when they pick up their order. I usually do this with colored stones so imagine the array of vibrant and brilliant sparkles on your neck. Only problem with this piece is if you wear it on a hot date, the lips of your date will be snagged on some pointy leaf when he kisses you on your neck. What Candy would say? "Kiss me on the lips instead please because the necklace stays."



Turquoise with garnet, tsavorite and diamonds mounted in yellow gold. Now you tell me that this isn't one of the prettiest things you have ever seen and I will tell you that you need to get your head examined. No seriously, when we finished this pair, it wasn't even a good 10 minutes when our client tried it on, wrote a check and left the store. Nobody else was even lucky enough to see this. It hung beautifully on the ears and the mixture of colors and diamonds just makes the world seem a better place. Ok, that might be too dramatic but you know what I mean.



This type of bangle is one of our best sellers. It is in silver, plated in yellow gold and embedded with colored stones and pearls. The combination of colors and the pearls give it a very young look. It is best to do this design if you have your own stones that you do not know what to do with. Just mix them all up and voila....a too-cool-for-words bangle. Of course having this done by JBDJ is the best part because of the personal service and great smile that I offer to everyone that comes in...FOR FREE!!!



It's all about rubies for me since it is my birthstone. July 31, to be exact so if you want to give me a gift, let's start with rubies or a trip to France. (yeah, you know who you are!) This set has a total of 7 carats of Burmese rubies with G color diamonds all around set in 18 karat white gold. The most beautiful red you have ever seen, the rubies are certified and anything with a true certificate has, of course, a greater value.

This is where I advertise the store. If you know it already, feel free to come by and spread the word. If you want to be part of the AWJPG, you better get moving and get your butt over JBDJ. If you want to feel special and loved, make your husband/boyfriend visit the stores and rest assured Lucille, my sister-in-law and I will handle everything.

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery
The Peninsula Manila
Mezzanine
(632)8864638

Jul B. Dizon Jewellery
EDSA Shangri-la Hotel
Lobby level
(632)6347448

www.juldizon.com

1 comment:

rosette said...

as usual, all beautiful, all desirable, ...hopefully, all affordable...........so, prices, please? You can email me though for my special price.