Friday, April 3, 2009

Kris Aquino in Jul B. Dizon Jewellery

Working with EDSA Shangri-la Hotel has never been so easy and pleasant. The marketing staff headed by Ms. Tess Tirona has been so wonderfully accommodating and helpful in my recent projects that I am beginning to feel spoiled by this hotel. Last night's event wouldn't have turned out successful without the staff of banquet department who worked from the early hours of the morning till the last chair has been placed back to its original spot in the e's bar.







As you all know, my favorite stylist and friend Junjun Ablaza worked on creating the theme for the launch of Kris Aquino Collection. I had informed him that Kris wanted to use pink stones and from there on, he did his magic and transformed the all black bar into a pink and black wonderland! He also placed real life pink cockatiels inside the bird cages.






The food was truly delicious. Everyone came up to me and told me so. I am so happy that not only was there bejewelled eyecandy for my guests, there was also spread that truly made you come back for more..and more...and more. I just have to tell you that there was a Japanese station which served fresh sushi, sashimi and tonkatsu. In the Italian station, the chef will make you a plate of delicious pasta with 3 kinds of sauces to choose from. The Chinese corner, my ultimate favorite, they served huge Prawn siomai, hakao and siopao. The last but definitely not the least, the dessert station had oodles and gaboodles of fresh fruits for the strawberry fountain (had to be pink), cakes and assorted pastries.




And for my favorite part, my friends that came to show support. SALAMAT!!!














Jul B. Dizon with Ms. Rosa Rosal of the Philippine National Red Cross.


Your bloggerina and friends. More photos to follow!









The CandyMan and I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful event! Anything for a good cause!

Anonymous said...

candy, congratulations! wish i was there! peach

Anonymous said...

what a great event ... the bling was to die for. Now if my hubby was willing to finance me i would be ecstatic- macky f