Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bangles in White.

Looking through our archive, I noticed that most of what people love to order from Jul B. Dizon Jewellery are the white gold cuffs/bangles.

At times, the clients bring in their old items and I basically take them apart using whatever stones they have and redesign them into a new bangle that hopefully they will like. This is the best way to minimize the expense and save the stones that might have sentimental value.

For me, it's probably my most favorite jewelry to design. Here are some bangles that we have made through the years. Enjoy.










4 comments:

:-) said...

i love this!

pam said...

love, love, love the second bangle. will save up and hopefully i get to own of of your creations.

Jennifer said...

WOW. Love them all. Galing!!

Unknown said...

Hi mam. I am Jemer of DTI CITEM. I have the privilege to interview your mom about Jul Dizon Jewelry Salon and the company's participation in the Manila FAME this October 2009. Could we use the pictures posted here on your blog for our press release about your company? Thanks.