Monday, January 12, 2009

Jewellery at Golden Globe Awards 2009

This is the only reason I watch this show. Every year, the Hollywood Hotties try to outdo each other by the dresses, bags, shoes and jewellery that they wear. This year, I saw great looking pieces but I am disappointed when some stars dress down in the bling bling department.

My favorite is this turquoise necklace that Eva Mendez wore. OOOOHH, I love it to pieces!




The next one on my fave list is this super brilliant, 3 row diamond necklace on Elizabeth Banks. Sigh..... But, I am not really liking her hair. But she's sweet, I guess. I think her necklace is too VAVAVAVOOM for her total sweet 16 look.




I am really bothered by the wrinkles on the side of Christina Applegate's eyes but with a necklace like this.....also, check out the fancy colored yellow diamond earrings. Super!




I think these earrings are stunning but too heavy. Kate Beckinsale must have had a headache after an hour of wearing it. I also think that it would have been much better if they were rubies instead of garnet. But she carried it well. Love her dress.



Even if it brought your eyes automatically on Beyonce's neck, this Lorraine Schwartz piece was more "WOW. look at all those diamonds" rather than, "HOLY MOLY, check out the intricacy of that work!" But nevertheless, it still breathtaking.

No comments: