Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tassel Dazzle the Jul Dizon Way.




My jewelry of the month has got me swingin' my head from left to right. I wore one today and got so many compliments that I had to pat myself on the shoulders. 

When I saw the raw material, I knew exactly what I wanted out of them. It has been such a long time since we made them and I wanted to bring it back to my peeps who love jewelry. 

As I show them to my clients, it always takes more than an hour to finally decide on which color they will purchase because ALL the colors are so darn pretty! Plus the fact that it is very easy on the wallet, it makes everyone who sees it want to buy more than one. But when that happens, it is usually decided after a phone call to the financier (husband or honey). 

 







And guess what...they are detachable so you can mix match the colors of your tassel depending on your mood.

So you, yeah, I am talking to you. Come on over and dazzle your way through the holidays with the Jul B. Dizon tassel.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRETTY! My girlfirends and I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

How much please? Gotta have at least 3 colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Great for the holidays! But it would even look great during summer!

Candifier said...

Price ranges from P37,500 to P50,000. Almost sold out. Only 3 colors left. See you when we resume on the 5th of Jan!