Sunday, December 21, 2008

50 Must Buys in Manila, the Launch.

How fun it was! The book launch of 50 Must Buys in Manila at Fully Booked spelled S-U-C-C -E-S-S! A supersize Congratulations once again to my sistah, Janina and Michael S. for informing us how to be even more broke than we already are by compiling 50 all local, handmade and specially designed pieces here in Manila.

The raffle prizes were equally wonderful and I was given the job to call out the winners and I have to clear my name to those who shouted "Luto! Luto!" when Cheffie won the degustation dinner by Sunshine Puey. Is it my fault that God wanted Cheffie and I to have a 6 course dinner prepared by one of the top chefs in the Philippines? It is His way for me to blog about it because He knows I can't spend another dime this Christmas Season. So there.

I must mention that the cocktail food by CAV was really good. Mental note to myself, for future catering services, CAV is on my top 10 list.

Okay then....I know you have been praying hard for me to shut up and show you the pics so I will grant your prayers. Shutting up now. ENJOY!!!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look so great! Wish I had gone. The prizes sounded amazing.

More power to your blog Candifier!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Will grab a book, heard my friend is in it. Great coverage of the event though!

Anonymous said...

How much is a book? Only available at Fully Booked? What about other bookstores?