Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Philippine Tatler Ball 2008.



Event: Tatler Ball
Venue: Makati Shangri-la Hotel
Date: October 11, 2008
Time: 7:00 pm
Attire: Black tie



As usual, when you enter the ballroom, it was impressive. Flower arrangements as high as the ceiling and blue hydrangeas scattered all over the place.




The food started out great.

The table set up.


The salmon was fresh and delicious.


The soup was creamy and flavorful.


The sorbet was refreshing and presented beautifully on an ice block.


Didn't really love the main course. The chicken was a bit too dry and tough. And I think I would have preferred rice.


The Upsized Macaroon was so sweet, it sent shivers up my spine.


The Entertainment were excerpts from the Broadway Musical, Les Miserable. Although the singers were pretty good, I find the choice of songs too sad for the occasion.



As I left soon after the dessert, I had no time to go around to take photos of the beautiful people. SOWWY!

Kim and Fely Atienza.


Mr. and Mrs. Hoschka. 


Mr. and Mrs. Ong


Reggie and Felix Barrientos


Anna Sobrepena


Rajo Laurel and Leila Carpio (the only one who dared to come in short shorts!)


Rhett Eala


Ms. Pops Fernandez wearing Jul B. Dizon Jewellery


Mr. and Mrs. Luts Kunack.


The most handsome man of the evening, AG and yours truly with Pops Fernandez.


Junie and his mom, Fe Rodriguez.


Your bloggerina and Janina Hoschka.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened with blondie in the shorts picture? It's far too fuzzy! Major blunder!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look stunning! You all look great! Wish I had your lifestyle!

Anonymous said...

You are right, I didn't like the main course as well. Dry and tough.

Anonymous said...

I have had better food in Shang before.