Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Loving the Squareheads!

Being called a Squarehead is not really something you can be proud of. According to the Urban Dictionary, a squarehead is a type of person without a sense of humor and unable to enjoy a sense of humor. There were other definitions but I prefer to use the least demeaning one. Anyway, when I hear or think Squarehead, the first thing that comes into my mind is Spongebob.



But lately, I have been falling in love with a different kind of Squarehead. The kind that makes me smile. Never fails to put a twinkle in my eyes and I would love to have on my hand ALWAYS. Just can't decide which one to choose from them all. I guess the only thing a girl like me can do is to take them all.

Ruby cabochon with diamonds in white gold.



Modified cushion of pink spinel with diamonds in white gold.



3.03 carats of radiant cut diamonds with 2 hearts in white gold.


Square facetted ruby with diamonds in white gold.

Cushion cut Citrine with diamonds in white gold ring. 

Rough and milky square diamond with brilliant cut diamonds in white gold. 



Jul B. Dizon Jewellery Salon
Janina for Jul Dizon
The Peninsula Hotel, Manila
(632)8864638
(632)8450139

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Candy!

Love your blog! my birthstone is ruby so i love all the pinks & reds in this post. but what i really love is the ruby cabochon!!! how much for it..do you have just the ruby cabochon itself? because i love that cut. the diamonds make it more expensivo..maybe just a sprinkle here & there..hehe. hope you reply. thanks!

Candifier said...

The ring with the square ruby cabochon is P160,000. We do have ruby cabochons that are still loose. Please drop by or call for an appointment so I can show you.

Thanks for reading!