Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grey Goose and Rajo Laurel at Members Only.



It was a party that I have not experienced in a while. Since I got my asthma, I have avoided going out at nights especially when the party is at the Fort where smoking indoors is allowed. But when Grey Goose threw a party for Rajo last week, I knew I had to be there. It was at Members Only and of course beautiful people were around to help celebrate the 15 years of Rajo in the business. If you love your alcohol, then I have to tell you that boy oh boy, this was a party that you wish you were at.

I learned only about Grey Goose from Lawrence Tan. He would have bottles and bottles of it stacked in his bar at his home and would offer it to us as if it were water. Now, Lawrence knows his Russian Water so I assumed this brand is truly up there with quality. I really just liked how the bottle looks like.


After a one and a half glasses of super yummy Orange Cosmopolitan, my face is flushed and my heartbeat is going THUMPA THUMPA. My honey informs me that that is a sign of good quality Vodka. So to Grey Goose, THANK YOU for retouching my make up and for making me appreciate Vodka. This time around, when Lawrence offers me a glass, it's GULP GULP GULP all the way.

Here's your drunken bloggerina with Robbie Carmona.

We were told to wear grey but of course we were feeling nothing like the color as we danced to the music and partied like rock stars. But of course at midnight, Ms. Sleepyhead-Honey-I-Cant-Breath-Anymore decided to head on home to avoid an attack. (yeah, that would be me)



Yoya Gueco and her sweetheart.


Nix and AG wearing Rhett's CollezioneC2 shirts.




Rhett Eala and Juan Sarte.


Venisse Laurel-Hermano looking smashing!


Rajo, Surrounded by studs, Rajo


Nix Alanon, my honey bunny, AG, Rajo Laurel and Mr. Hoschka.


Juan Sarte with a certified hottie.


Gela Laurel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey candy! you don't look drunk at all! still gorgeous! :D

Anonymous said...

How come Rajo wasn't in GREY? It looked like a lot of fun! Keep posting!