Thursday, January 31, 2008

Xeng and Tessa!

Event: Tessa and Xeng's birthday party
Venue: Embassy
Date: Jan. 30, 2008. 10 pm
Guests: The whole Metro Manila!

As you can probably tell, my date this evening is Puey (he is in almost every photo that I took). Anyway, as the alcohol filled me up, my body wanted to retire early and I left my date and the party scene at 1:30 am. But the fun went till 5 am and hearing about it is enough to make me exhausted. GOSH! I am getting OLD!!!

But so is Tessa Dragon of L'Oreal and Xeng Zulueta of Shu Uemura who turned a year older. To these girls who are responsible for making a LOT of women have flawless skin and beautifully made up, you both are beautiful inside and out. Happy Birthday!

Lulu Tan-Gan and her "daughter", Puey Quionones.
PQ and Jenni Eperson.
Tippi and Ito Ocampo
Leah Puyat.
Party animal, Chef Markus Tauwald.
PQ and KC Concepcion.

Your bloggerina and Markus copying the pose above. Somehow, it doesn't look as glamourous .Evan Weybright.

The birthday girl, Xeng Zulueta.

Janina and her hubby, Lucille Dizon and PQ. We also celebrated the birthday of LUCILLE when the clock turned 12. I was so glad that she is finally able to party with me. I hope it won't be the last time. (She just gave birth 4 months ago, I am such a bad influence.)


Janina and Toby.

Chase Yap and yours truly. It's because of Chase that I finally found my purpose in life. My path to be happy and fulfilled. To you, my readers, you should also follow this road to unending misery and loneliness. Thanks Chase!

The crowd. My new goal in life...

2 comments:

twolawyers said...

you are so seriously red in the pic with markus, youlush!

Candifier said...

I know...that is after 1 small glass of Vodka Sprite!