Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ginny in the Bottle.


Event: Ginny Dizon's Birthday Celebration
Date: January 19, 2008
Venue: Shangri-la Cinema, Larry's Bar at Fort
Time: 9 pm to 2 am
Guests: Anne and JC Marcelino, Sherwin Ricafrente, Lucille and CJ Dizon, Apollo and Lisa Meneses, Pam Obieta, Pamie and Ivan Singson, Evan Weybright, Mon and Maricel Dizon, Cedric Dizon and yours truly.

Every year, Ginny celebrates her birthday by treating her family and close friends to a movie and then dinner/coffee/dessert afterwards. This year was no different except since Harry Potter is going through puberty and Lord of the Rings melted the "precious" ring, we watched an equally good movie, National Treasure. I liked it a lot except I do not like the hair of Nicolas Cage. Really bugged me.

Since this batch of people are not so much the Embassy or Ascend kinda gang, I thought that a calmer Larry's Bar is the place to be. I always recommend to my friends Larry's Bar because I like the food, service, ambiance and the dessert.

To Ginny, the oracle of the Dizon Family, the one who has all the answers except how to fix her hair, a gift and a blessing to my life, the one who makes some of my wishes come true, my safe storage for my deepest and darkest secrets (that's a whole lot!!), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The guests, Anne, JC and Sherwin.
Pam, Lissa and Apollo.
Cedric and Ivan.
Pamie and the birthday girl.
Cj and Lucille.
Maricel and Mon Dizon.

Evan Weybright.
The girls.

Your bloggerina.


The calories.



Larry's Bar
Serendra, Fort Bonifacio
(02) 8560527

No comments: