Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Day Dilemma.

1. Dining out = terrible traffic, restaurants that are full, can do that anytime of the year.


2. Staying home = "So, is this how you show your love for me? Staying home? You didn't even make an effort!"


3. Tagaytay = Been there, done that...even if it is at Antonio's!


4. Movie = yeah, that's romantic....NOT!


5. Roses and Chocolates = yawn....boring...


So what's a girl to do when she tells her honey that she will be the one to take care of the Valentine's Day weekend???

Here's a few list that I can think of...hopefully, if you are in the same dilemma as I am, this will help you out.

1. Weekend trip to Isla Naburot. The island resort with no electricity. No phones, no tv, no lights....just pure nature at its best. Great fresh food and very clean rooms.


2. When was the last time you went to a motel? Victoria's Court offers super entertaining Themed Rooms. Each room has a home theatre system, jacuzzi, private garage, king sized bed and a love seat! Prices start at P4,795.00



3. Take your honey to see the 2009 Hot Air Balloon Festival at Clark. Starts on the 12th of February and ends on the 15th. P8,000/person to attend all activities.


4. Drive up to Baguio, with the new highway, it should only take you 4 hours (maximum). Stay at the Manor for only P5,700 for a standard room.


They have a package called Satin Nights for those who want to get jiggy with it... 2 night accomodation, welcome feast with wine and flowers, satin robes and beddings, buffet breakfast and a romantic room setting only for P15,310 for a Superior Room. Not bad.


I still have 3 days to think of something...till then, I am open to suggestions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 more days....have you decided?

Anonymous said...

yes yes - inquiring minds want to know - what did you pick??

Candifier said...

I have about 5 hours to decide still. Up until now, I still don't know what to do. But whatever it is, I will make sure to report to those inquiring minds. :) Except when it is x rated. BWA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds are happy with PG-rated report:)

Candifier said...

Dear Inquiring Minds,

I ended up going to Timberland, a new country club development down Fairview way with my brother and his wife with their kids.

It was a dinner buffet for P900.00 but inclusive of free flowing wine. The food was not bad but the desserts were terrible.

It had a view of the city and the weather was perfect. It somewhat reminds me of Tagaytay Highlands but only 30 min away.

I still haven't picked out a gift though. I am a bad person.

What did YOU do?

Anonymous said...

I had a hearty dinner