Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5 Beautiful Black Babies!

Allow me to start with my favorite. If you are looking for the ultimate status symbol with a sports car look and a luxury car ride, this is the sweetheart for you. I know that there are much more expensive cars out there but this one seems to have Candy written all over it. It is quite pricey for a 2 seater car but an eye popper like this has very comfortable seats for long or short trips. With a press of a button, the top down operates and sends the roof into the the trunk. Make sure you do this in a crowded place to receive the proper recognition of such beauty. If it were in red, I would literally be selling my arm to take this baby home with me.

This beast will spit out upwards of 465 horsepower from its supercharged 5.5 liter engine and do the 0 to 60 blast in the mid 4 second playground without losing the luxury ride. A true winner.






Mercedes Benz SL500
----------------------------

I admit, I don't know much about cars but I do know how to drive fast and let me tell you that this darling sent chills up my spine when I took it out for a ride. First, the look is amazing. The only word to descibe it is SEXY. It is half my height and I literally have to bend down low to be able to get in, but once you are seated, you somehow automatically feel that you are a Hollywood star and the moment you step out, the paparazzi are out waiting to take photos of you.

It's 350 hp and295 lb-ft lightweight torque, twin-overhead cams and 48 whirring valves resonating through two mufflers makes it a sensational sounding machine, all the more stimulating when getting on the throttle.





LOTUS Esprit S4 Twin Turbo
_________________________________

The queen of all Mercedes Benz, this doll will spoil you. Once you purchase this beauty, your thumb is imprinted in a computer and downloaded to the car so only the owner may open the doors and even start the car without the use of a key. No need to slam the doors or trunk shut because it automatically closes it for you. The voice activated sound system brings your listening pleasure to a new height. Speed? Think 354-hp handbuilt 5.4L AMG power. And don't forget its 391 lb-ft of torque at just 3000 revs.

Although this car is absolutely magnificent, I think my dad or mom would look better in it than I.




Mercedes Benz S55 AMG
------------------------------

A classic and traditional looking Benz, this sweetie has all the comfort that Mercedes is known for. Under the hood of the C280 lies a responsive 2.8 liter inline six-cylinder engine. It features four-valves per cylinder, dual-overhead cams, direct ignition, sequential port fuel injection and electronic engine management. It develops 194 horsepower and delivers all of the power needed at any speed. It is equipped with dual air-bags up front and three-point shoulder harness on all outboard seats, as well as anti-lock disc brakes on all four wheels and knowing this made me feel secure when I took it out for a relatively speedy spin.



Mercedes Benz C280 Sport
------------------------------







A 5 seater BMW is a show stealer. This convertible does have a slightly broader focus than the coupe. It's perfectly happy to have the top dropped (quickly, at the touch of a button, no manual latching or unlatching necessary, thank you) for a spirited but not excessively fast drive on a sunny day. With 333 horsepower to the rear wheels from its unique high-revving 3.2-liter inline six-cylinder engine by way of a six-speed transmission, and a precisely-tuned sports suspension that is also quite comfortable on less than perfectly-paved roads, plus room for four people and a bit of luggage - or two and plenty - it's a grand car for touring less-explored and more interesting roads.

After all that high tech talk about the engine and technical stuff, all I can say is that I felt like a winner in it!

BMW M3 Convertible
----------------------------------

Thanks to the private collection of Chad Dizon, my blog just garnered a sure 10 male readers. I also picked his brains for the information about each car, otherwise, what do I know about the engines. To me, it's all about how I look in them and how fast it will take me to where I am going. A great fix when I feel the need for speed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great looking cars, i especially like the first one! is he selling in the philippines?